- Pray for the process, paperwork, and for us to have favor with the governments and agencies.
- Support our fundraisers that will begin soon.
- Give (and it's even tax deductible) here. www.adopttogether.com/shubertfamily Adoption is expensive, y'all. I wish it wasn't. I'd have a houseful of little loves if I could! Giving to an adoptive family is a great way to live out James 1:27 "Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you." NLT
Friday, May 13, 2016
Our family has an announcement!!! After 3 years of waiting to adopt from Taiwan and 1 year of waiting to adopt from China, we are matched with a precious boy in China! We are so excited to introduce Jing Tian to you our friends and family.
So we have been asked several questions by you, our sweet friends and family, and I thought I'd resurrect our blog and address them here....
1. Have we chosen a name?
We will keep Jing Tian as his middle name and have not yet settled on a first name. A name's meaning is really important to us and we can't quite land on one, yet.
2. How long before we can bring him home?
3. How old is he?
18 months old
4. Will we be traveling to China?
Yes! And I can't wait to hold this sweet little love in my arms!
5. How does Nathanael feel about us adopting again?
He is SOOOO excited!!! He tells everyone multiple times that he is going to get a "new brudder".
6. How can you help or support our family?
Thank y'all for joining our journey and keep following along. We love you all!