Saturday, June 26, 2010
A few pictures of Taiwan
1. Tea fields near The Home of God's Love
2. Brian with the largest carrots I have ever seen.
3. Me with "The Blue Bomb" that we and the Elswicks drove back and forth to the apartment
4. A family picture inside Taipei 101
5. Group picture at Taroki Gorge
These are just a few of the sights we saw. I wish I could share all of our pictures, but we took over a thousand! Taiwan is a beautiful country and so are the people there. It will always hold a special place in our hearts.