Adoption

Adoption

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two Steps in the Right Direction

Ok, today I sent the paperwork to TECO (Taiwan Economic and Cultural Office). We also sent our forms in to the USCIS. Bad news...I feel like I just did my taxes. Good news...we are two steps closer to bringing Nathanael home!

Please pray for Nathanael because he has a cold. I was able to find out that he is a chunky baby, but doesn't eat a lot. He cries some in the night, but that is decreasing. I was also able to find out that he should be in 6-9 month clothes when he comes home. That is what I had estimated, but was able to confirm that yesterday.

We are busy cleaning out the nursery so we can set it up and get ready for our little sweetie! Our church is having a baby shower for us on February 18th. It is very exciting. Also, friends and family have bought our stroller/infant seat and our crib. Both should arrive later this week!!! I had better get off of here and get to cleaning out that nursery!

"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His word, I put my hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning." Psalm 130:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment