Adoption

Adoption

Thursday, February 11, 2010

fingerprinting and prayer

We received our letters for our fingerprinting appointment on February 22nd. We are so excited. The glitch has not been explained, but I am hoping this means it is resolved. Thank you all for praying.

Our court date is March 9th in Taiwan. Please pray for our birthmom. She has been on my heart lately. I can not imagine how hard it is for her. I keep remembering the story of Hannah and how she gave up Samuel to live with the priest, Eli. She had promised to give him to the Lord. I cannot imagine making the choices these two women have made. What bravery! Yet, what pain at the same time. I am praying that God is the God of all comfort to her for making this brave choice. Will you join me in this prayer?

1 comment:

  1. The glitch is being worked out. Everything else is on schedule. PTL!

    ReplyDelete