Adoption

Adoption

Saturday, August 28, 2010

free photos

Ok, since being home from Taiwan, I have gotten behind on getting my MANY pictures developed. And for some reason, (ha ha), I have been taking more pictures. It might be because of this sweet little guy who came home with me. So, how do I solve this dilemma?

I have signed up for 1200 free photos. You can too. We all have a backlog of children's photos or travel photos or family photos we have been meaning to get developed. If you will follow this link, you will qualify for free photos every month for a year. Just thought I'd share! ;)

www.artscow.com/?Ref=985770

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOHHHHH!!! Thanks guys! I just signed up. It sounds like a really great site! Can't wait for more deals. It gets hard to pick what photos you want to print...when you take SO many pics. And it's hard NOT to take so many pics when your kid is SO cute! Like ours! hehe...Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Danielle. I can't wait to get started on these. Our kid is SO cute, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete