Adoption

Adoption

Monday, April 14, 2014

Joy in the Journey

Joy in the Journey adoption ministry asked for adoptive families to submit posts for their blog.  I submitted a post about how God miraculously provided for Nathanael's adoption through amazing friends.  It was encouraging to write that blog post because every word I wrote was a reminder that God can provide in amazing ways for this adoption.  I'm so excited to see what he will do.  If you are interested in reading my post, here it is...http://joyinthejourneyadoption.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-fear-of-finances.html  While you are there, check out their other articles.  They are an amazing resource for families considering adoption, in the adoption process, or already home with their kiddos.  I highly recommend their ministry.  Now go check them out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment