Adoption

Adoption

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello Friends and Family!

I wanted to say hello and let you all know what has been going on in the Shubert household.  We were in Indianapolis last week for General Assembly for The Church of the Nazarene.  We had a great time catching up with dear friends, visiting with current friends, and meeting new friends.

This week I am at my parents' house.  I had the wonderful opportunity to attend a reception for my parents at Shelbyville Wesleyan Church.  My dad and mom were honored for 12 years of ministry there.  I am also helping them pack to move.  I can't say enough about my family.  They were the constant in my life as a PK.  I always knew I could count on them.  They weren't just my parents, they, along with my siblings were my best friends.  My dad has prayed for me (and my sister and brother) everyday of my life.  As a result, we all love the Lord and each other.  Both of my parents have lived the life of servanthood in front of their children.  I am so thankful my Heavenly Father placed me in their home.

While I've been here, I have been working on scarves to sell for our adoption.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out our page here.  I have made 22 scarves in the past day and a half!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all of you who have visited our page, "liked" our page, shared our page, or purchased a scarf!  You are such a blessing to us!  Look for new scarves soon.  I plan to take pictures and post the new scarves later today.

As far as the adoption, we continue to wait for a referral.  Would you pray for us that we would trust the Lord with our adoption process, finances, and timing?  This is easy to do when we speak in generalities, but the difficulty comes in the day by day...moment by moment decisions to trust.

Thank you for praying for us, loving us, and letting us be a part of your lives!




No comments:

Post a Comment