Adoption

Adoption

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Court Hearing

I love when I get emails from Ted Skiles that begin with the following verse: "Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land.” Proverbs 25:25 We got good news last night. He said that court went "just fine" and that we can be preparing to travel about a month from now! We won't know exact travel dates for a couple of week probably. Praise the Lord for answered prayer and thank you all for praying!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord answered my prayer and gave him to me." I Samuel 1:27 NCV

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That verse in Proverbs was a good one for us too as we were waiting. (And now we're waiting again!) We just celebrated our first full year with our girls...can't wait to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So excited for your journey, too! Please pray about USCIS. They are still dragging their feet and that can delay the rest of the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out today that the approval has been sent to the national visa center and they will send it on to the appropriate consulate. YAY!

    ReplyDelete